10 reasons to love youth and be inspired to engage in youth ministry.
All posts by... Terry Dittmer
From my 38 years in LCMS Youth Ministry, I’ve observed youth who make strong leaders to have certain God-given gifts in common.
When we see positive data like the Youth Polls present, why wouldn’t we want that for all our teens? How are we investing in all youth?
I’m noticing the music of the Christmas season this year as I reflect on music and the role of music in youth ministry.
Youth are not the future church, but they are the church’s future. They have been trained to ‘stand strong’ in an age of tolerance.
It is easy to unintentionally miss celebrating Easter in the midst of our busyness. Fortunately for us, God’s grace and mercy never miss us.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Adriane (Dorr) Heins
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
Topics & Categories
- LCMS Worship: Hymn of the Day Studies for Epiphany – Three-Year & One-Year Lectionary September 22, 2017
- Photo gallery: Responding to Hurricane Irma in Florida September 22, 2017
- Supporting people and families experiencing developmental disabilities September 22, 2017
- ‘Viral’ photo has Synod connection September 22, 2017
- Heather Olsen: Congratulations! I am watching my son, Roy, follo...
- Randy: Congratulations Peter....
- Kathy Manthey: Beautifully stated. This topic comes up often in ...
- Emily Ferrara: It was great and really opened my eyes as a Luther...