10 reasons to love youth and be inspired to engage in youth ministry.
All posts by... Terry Dittmer
From my 38 years in LCMS Youth Ministry, I’ve observed youth who make strong leaders to have certain God-given gifts in common.
When we see positive data like the Youth Polls present, why wouldn’t we want that for all our teens? How are we investing in all youth?
I’m noticing the music of the Christmas season this year as I reflect on music and the role of music in youth ministry.
Youth are not the future church, but they are the church’s future. They have been trained to ‘stand strong’ in an age of tolerance.
It is easy to unintentionally miss celebrating Easter in the midst of our busyness. Fortunately for us, God’s grace and mercy never miss us.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
- Rachel Bomberger
Topics & Categories
- KFUO Audio: U.S. Air Force colonel suspended for marriage beliefs November 16, 2017
- Nancy Zieman, host of Wisconsin Public Television’s ‘Sewing with Nancy,’ dies at 64 November 16, 2017
- Life Together with President Harrison – November 2017 November 15, 2017
- Registration opens for first Lutheran School Administrators Conference November 15, 2017
- Miriam: She was an inspiration to many sewists like myself...
- SUSAN HUGGER: May she rest in peace. Praying for the family. Lov...
- Josephine Rowe: Nancy's reputation and character exceeded her tal...
- Alesia Reinisch: You've got that right! Even the church is becomin...