The periodic “RSO Update” includes any new LCMS Recognized Service Organizations (RSOs), those whose RSO status has been renewed, those that have withdrawn their applications for RSO status, those whose RSO status has been removed, and those whose status is “dissolved” because the organization no longer exists.
This month’s update includes RSO listings from mid-September 2018 through mid-December 2018.
“RSO Update” information is provided by the LCMS Office of Rosters and Statistics and verified by the LCMS Office of National Mission — RSO Ministry.
- Beautiful Savior Home (Belton, Mo.)
- Lutheran Family and Children’s Services of Missouri (St. Louis)
- Lutheran Foundation of St. Louis (St. Louis)
- Lutheran Special School, Inc. (Hales Corners, Wis.)
- The Lutheran Home, Inc. (Wauwatosa, Wis.)
- University Lutheran Ministry Association (Wichita, Kan.)
- Voice of Care (West Chicago, Ill.)
- East Central Wisconsin Lutheran High School Association of the Greater Shawano Area, Inc. (Shawano, Wis.
- Faith Lutheran High School Association (La Verne, Calif.)
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School Association (Marysville, Kan.)
- Immanuel–St. James Lutheran School (Grand Rapids, Mich.)
- Lutheran High School Association of Nassau and Suffolk Counties (Brookville, N.Y.)
- Lutheran High School Association of the Greater Rockford Area (Rockford, Ill.)
- The Martin Luther High School Association (Northrop, Minn.)
- LMS Lutheran Foundation, Inc. (Richmond, Va.)
- The Los Angeles Nehemiah Project, Inc. (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Columbia Lutheran Association of Schools (Columbia, Mo.)
- Lutheran Bible Institute in California (Westminster, Calif.)
- Lutheran Unity School Association of Chicago (Chicago)
Posted Jan. 31, 2019