The quarterly “RSO Update” includes any new LCMS Recognized Service Organizations (RSOs), those whose RSO status has been renewed, those that have withdrawn their applications for RSO status and those whose RSO status has been removed.
This month’s update includes RSO listings from mid-December through mid-March. The “Update” will not appear in Reporter when there have been no new RSOs or none whose status has changed since the previous listing.
“RSO Update” information is provided by the LCMS Office of Rosters and Statistics and verified by the LCMS Office of National Mission — RSO Ministry.
For a full (and frequently updated) online listing of RSOs by state, visit lcms.org/rso.
- Caring Ministries Inc. (St. Louis)
- Siberian Lutheran Mission Society Inc. (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- The Hispanic Lutheran Mission Society of Washington, D.C., Inc. (Hyattsville, Md.)
- We Must Carry On Inc. (Lincoln, Neb.)
- Augsburg Lutheran Home of Maryland Inc. (Baltimore)
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities Inc. (Watertown, Wis.)
- Lutheran Counseling Services Inc. (Winter Park, Fla.)
- Lutheran Ministries of Alabama Inc. (Birmingham, Ala.)
- Project Compassion Ministries (Detroit)
- Wheat Ridge Ministries Inc. (Itasca, Ill.)
- Faith Lutheran High School Association Inc. (Crystal Lake, Ill.)
- Lincoln Lutheran School Association Inc. of Lincoln, Nebraska (Lincoln, Neb.)
- Lutheran High School Association of the Greater Kansas City Area Inc. (Kansas City, Mo.)
- Mid-Michigan Lutheran High School Association/Martin Luther High School (Holt, Mich.)
- South Central Lutheran Association for Secondary Education Inc. (Seymour, Ind.)
- The Lutheran High School Association of Greater Milwaukee (Greendale, Wis.)
- The Lutheran School of Flushing and Bayside (Bayside, N.Y.)
Posted April 4, 2016