The following institutions of the Concordia University System (CUS) are seeking candidates for positions:
- Concordia College–New York, Bronxville, N.Y., seeks to fill a faculty position in special education.
- Concordia University, Portland, Ore., seeks to fill a faculty position in psychology.
- Concordia University, Nebraska, Seward, Neb., seeks a director of Master of Education in Literacy Program; and seeks to fill a faculty position in art.
- Concordia University Texas, Austin, Texas, seeks to fill a faculty position in Mental and Community Health nursing.
- Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, Wis., seeks to fill the following faculty positions: biology; biology (anatomy/physiology).
For more information about these and other CUS positions, including complete job descriptions, qualifications and application process, visit lcms.org/cusjobs and click on “Job Opportunities” and then “Positions Available at Our Campuses.”
To see other available positions, please visit the LCMS Jobs Board at www.lcms.org/jobsboard.
Posted Oct. 18, 2012