South Wisconsin District Lutheran Church Extension Fund seeks to fill the position of LCEF vice-president. The individual selected for this position will serve on the South Wisconsin District Executive Team and be responsible for the operation and promotion of the Lutheran Church Extension Fund ministry. This full-time position is open to an individual who shall be a member in good standing of a congregation of The Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod. Core competencies include a strong mission-outreach ministry perspective; a grasp of financial, accounting and banking principles; demonstrated abilities in leadership and motivation; and an obvious servant/leader approach. Skills sought include those of a leader, organizer, supervisor, communicator, team player, teacher, financial/insurance adviser and counselor.
Please submit resume by Feb. 1 to the Rev. John Wille, President, South Wisconsin District LCMS, 8100 West Capitol Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53222 (or to email@example.com).
Lutheran Ministries Media (aka Worship for Shut-Ins) of Fort Wayne, Ind., seeks an executive director.
For further instructions, visit www.worshipforshutins.org and click on “What’s New” after Jan. 1.
The following institutions of the Concordia University System (CUS) are seeking candidates for positions:
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor, Mich., seeks to fill the following position: adult/graduate admissions counselor.
- Concordia University, Portland, Ore., seeks to fill the following faculty positions: nursing, health care administration (2 positions); director of instructional design; dean, College of Health and Human Services; law (Boise campus).
- Concordia University, Saint Paul, St. Paul, Minn., seeks to fill the following faculty positions: graduate teacher education; psychology.
- Concordia University Texas, Austin, Texas, seeks to fill the following faculty position: dean of the College of Liberal Arts.
- Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, Wis., seeks to fill the following faculty positions: director of the Concordia Bible Institute; mathematics.
For more information about these and other CUS positions, including complete job descriptions, qualifications and application process, visit lcms.org/cusjobs and click on “Job Opportunities” and then “Positions Available at Our Campuses.”
To see other available positions, please visit the LCMS Jobs Board at www.lcms.org/jobsboard.
Posted Dec. 19, 2012