See the August issue of The Lutheran Witness magazine, which takes a more expansive look at the LCMS convention.
More news also is available online, at the convention Web site.
See the convention site for:
- each issue of Today’s Business, the daily convention report (click on “Resolutions” on left, then “Today’s Business”).
- a chart with the outcome and vote of each resolution addressed by delegates (see “Resolutions,” then “Status Update”).
- a “Photo Gallery” of photos taken during the convention.
- a “Daily Summary” of the 50 news stories produced by staff of the LCMS Board for Communication Services during the convention (see “News”).
- convention video highlights (see “Convention Video”).
All resolutions adopted by delegates will be available in their final form on the convention Web site by late August.
Resolutions also will be available in Convention Proceedings 2007, the final and most comprehensive convention report, which includes convention minutes, presentations, election results, Bible studies, sermons, and survey questions.
The Proceedings will be mailed to all delegates and congregations by mid-October. Copies also may be purchased from Concordia Publishing House after the mailing.
Posted Aug. 6, 2007