Evangelicals are the most likely religious group to say that abortion should be illegal. So why would organizers of the March for Life hire someone to reach out to them?
Tag Archives - pro-life
Hearing that Thrivent Financial for Lutherans has provided funding to several Planned Parenthood affiliates, the Synod’s Office of the President issues a statement of concern.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans removes Planned Parenthood from its Choice program and suspends more than 50 pro-life organizations from receiving Choice Dollars.
The Dec. 19 statement to all Synod congregations, schools and professional church workers relates to Thrivent Financial for Lutherans and its Choice Dollars® program.
The pro-life marches are in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 22 and San Francisco on Jan. 25.
Some 300 people hear about life concerns at the Lutherans For Life national conference, Nov. 8-9 in Urbandale, Iowa.
- Items wanted, available (May 2014) April 24, 2014
- Positions (May 2014) April 24, 2014
- Official Notice: requests for reinstatement (May 2014) April 24, 2014
- Students gain experience, opportunity to make difference April 23, 2014
- Fire damages Richmond, Va., church April 23, 2014