Hearing that Thrivent Financial for Lutherans has provided funding to several Planned Parenthood affiliates, the Synod’s Office of the President issues a statement of concern.
Tag Archives - planned parenthood
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans removes Planned Parenthood from its Choice program and suspends more than 50 pro-life organizations from receiving Choice Dollars.
The Dec. 19 statement to all Synod congregations, schools and professional church workers relates to Thrivent Financial for Lutherans and its Choice Dollars® program.
- Exsultet and the Preface for the Great Vigil of Easter April 15, 2014
- LCMS congregation shows mercy after stabbings April 15, 2014
- Urgently needed: Laborers to build ‘for glory of God’ April 15, 2014
- Concordia, Hanoi, celebrates start of new campus construction April 15, 2014
- CUS think tank provides ‘whole lot to think about’ April 11, 2014