Daniel V. Speckhard of McLean, Va., begins work July 1 in the Lutheran World Relief, Baltimore, post.
Tag Archives - Matthew Harrison
The March 31 gathering of Synod educators and other leaders is in preparation for carrying out 2013 LCMS convention Resolution 5-01A.
LCMS President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison encourages clergymen in their preaching and urges congregations to encourage their church workers.
This indicates that what I know to be so by faith—that is, the words of Jesus, the accounts of Jesus, His death and resurrection, and the words and works of the apostles— is entirely true and accurately given in the New Testament
The Lutheran Witness — Providing Missouri Synod laypeople with stories and information that
complement congregational life, foster personal growth in faith, and help interpret the
contemporary world from a Lutheran Christian perspective.
Those involved with the project in Wittenberg, Germany, are moving steadily toward completion of this venue for Lutheran education and platform for Gospel proclamation.
The LCMS Council of Presidents divides into groups to work through such issues each time it meets, until April 2015.
- Speckhard named president, CEO of LWR April 17, 2014
- Holy Week music: Church brings back Bach April 17, 2014
- Exsultet and the Preface for the Great Vigil of Easter April 15, 2014
- LCMS congregation shows mercy after stabbings April 15, 2014
- Urgently needed: Laborers to build ‘for glory of God’ April 15, 2014