The Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison, president of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, a national church body of 2 million members headquartered in St. Louis County, joins the Most Reverend Robert J. Carlson, Archbishop of St. Louis, in opposing Board Bill 203, a proposed ordinance to amend the existing antidiscrimination law of the City of St. […]
Press Release RSS Feed
The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS) Foundation has announced a reduction in its custodial account pricing schedule, a move that positively affects hundreds of LCMS ministries holding investment assets with the Foundation.
ST. LOUIS, Sept. 22, 2014 — The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod National Housing Support Corporation, which does business as Lutheran Housing Support, recently received a grant from the Thrivent Financial Foundation. For every dollar the organization Lutheran Housing Support raises through the end of 2015, the Thrivent Financial Foundation will match 50 cents up to $15,000 […]
The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS) Foundation recently named Ralph Simon as vice-president of Investment Services, effective July 7, 2014.
Special “sending service” for 35 new missionaries who have completed two weeks of training at The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS) International Center in St. Louis before they are sent to the four corners of the globe. They will join approximately 140 other missionaries around the world.
ST. LOUIS, June 9, 2014— Tina Clasquin has been promoted to vice-president of trust administration and customer support with The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS) Foundation effective June 16.
Facts and Stats
Logos and Style
Download the LCMS Official Stylebook and Letter and Grammar Guidelines and browse a collection of logos and graphics on our Logos and Style page.
- Marriage: Human Construct or Divine Institution? April 24, 2017
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Reminds Us to Show Youth Love April 21, 2017
- KFUO Audio: Institute on Liturgy, Preaching and Church Music April 21, 2017
- LCMS Stewardship: April 2017 StewardCAST newsletter April 21, 2017
- KFUO Audio: Supreme Court hears ‘playground case’ of Trinity Lutheran of Columbia v. Comer April 20, 2017
- Evelyn Iannuzzi: Praying for God's will....
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. Pastor Lucas Woodford ...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. You'll information ab...
- Michael Baun: I believe LCMS membership decline will continue as...
- Timothy Green: Like Luther brought education to his people Dr. Yo...