The Rev. Bart Day, executive director of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod’s Office of National Mission, has accepted a call to become President and CEO of the Lutheran Church Extension Fund.
Official Statements RSS Feed
The Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison, president of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, a national church body of 2 million members headquartered in St. Louis County, joins the Most Reverend Robert J. Carlson, Archbishop of St. Louis, in opposing Board Bill 203, a proposed ordinance to amend the existing antidiscrimination law of the City of St. […]
We have received the news of the death of Justice Scalia with deep shock. On the moral issues, on which The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod has taken a public stand (life, marriage and religious freedom), we and all creedal and biblically oriented Christians had no more stalwart friend on the Supreme Court than Justice Scalia.
MOU with Boy Scouts of America is “no longer tenable;” potential legal concerns exist for chartering LCMS congregations.
Official Joint Statement: Archdiocese of St. Louis, Missouri Synod Lutherans stand against sale of baby parts
The LCMS and the Catholic Archdiocese of St. Louis released a joint statement Oct. 6 denouncing Planned Parenthood’s purported harvesting of organs from aborted babies for medical research.
The infanticide that is occurring at Planned Parenthood must end. It is not simply time to defund that organization; it is time to end abortion in the United States altogether.
Facts and Stats
Logos and Style
Download the LCMS Official Stylebook and Letter and Grammar Guidelines and browse a collection of logos and graphics on our Logos and Style page.
- Celebrate the Reformation by Reading the Bible July 27, 2017
- Movie review: ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ July 25, 2017
- Black Ministry convocation brings people together in worship, learning, fellowship July 25, 2017
- Lutheran Hope Center, Community Empowerment Center of Ferguson – Grand Opening on July 26 July 25, 2017
- KFUO Audio: Goeglein discusses state of religious liberty in United States July 21, 2017
- Tim Klinkenberg: It's our ecclesiology. Once our pastors have don...
- John Nail: Excellent show! Thanks for sharing it with us....
- Kathy Lane: Wow! I admit I'm a 'Plant of the Apes' groupie!...
- Carl H: The Jesus who warned the disciples that the world ...
- Paul Gessler: I don't dispute that there are some concerns with...