It is important for us to identify young people who have a heart for ministry and encourage them to consider church work as a vocation.
Youth and Families RSS Feed
‘13 Reasons Why’ gives those who work with youth an opportunity to dialogue about tough topics. Here are some ways to engage.
For the first time, we asked Young Adult Volunteers at the 2016 LCMS Youth Gathering to take a short poll based on the LYF Youth Poll that has been conducted at most previous Gatherings. These results help us to see how young adults in LCMS congregations are supported in their faith lives. This data has […]
DCEs share how a congregation can benefit from having a Director of Christian Education.
Find an LCMS Servant Event for your group this summer. I am an echo that points to Jesus!
People groups to remember and care for this Christmas as well as ideas to serve for the whole family.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Adriane (Dorr) Heins
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
Topics & Categories
- LCMS Worship: Propers for Observing Anniversary of the Augsburg Confession May 23, 2017
- Free study guide tackles despair of ‘13 Reasons Why’ May 22, 2017
- “Faith, Hope and Love: A Threefold Response to 13 Reasons Why” May 19, 2017
- ‘Boards and Business’ — Council of Presidents May 18, 2017
- Carl Vehse: From Romans 5:12, we know that the Fall infected t...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. No, she is only eligib...
- Jayne Hobkirk: Does this mean she is eliglable for a pastorial ca...
- Carl Vehse: In addition to the obvious life-hospitable factors...