It is important for us to identify young people who have a heart for ministry and encourage them to consider church work as a vocation.
Youth and Families RSS Feed
‘13 Reasons Why’ gives those who work with youth an opportunity to dialogue about tough topics. Here are some ways to engage.
For the first time, we asked Young Adult Volunteers at the 2016 LCMS Youth Gathering to take a short poll based on the LYF Youth Poll that has been conducted at most previous Gatherings. These results help us to see how young adults in LCMS congregations are supported in their faith lives. This data has […]
DCEs share how a congregation can benefit from having a Director of Christian Education.
Find an LCMS Servant Event for your group this summer. I am an echo that points to Jesus!
People groups to remember and care for this Christmas as well as ideas to serve for the whole family.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
- Rachel Bomberger
- Anne Gonzalez
Topics & Categories
- LCMS Stewardship: February 2018 StewardCAST newsletter February 20, 2018
- Volunteers needed in Texas February 20, 2018
- LCMS Youth Ministry offers summer Servant Events February 20, 2018
- Resources available for 2019 LWML convention February 20, 2018
- Jim: Thank you for this straightforward, healthy portra...
- Chris Bernard: Right on Kevin... Right on....
- Cheryl: There has been much discussion about this that I h...
- DrRDM: Thank you LCMS for standing for a biblical world v...