’13 Reasons Why’ gives those who work with youth an opportunity to dialogue about tough topics. Here are some ways to engage.
Youth and Families RSS Feed
For the first time, we asked Young Adult Volunteers at the 2016 LCMS Youth Gathering to take a short poll based on the LYF Youth Poll that has been conducted at most previous Gatherings. These results help us to see how young adults in LCMS congregations are supported in their faith lives. This data has […]
DCEs share how a congregation can benefit from having a Director of Christian Education.
Find an LCMS Servant Event for your group this summer. I am an echo that points to Jesus!
People groups to remember and care for this Christmas as well as ideas to serve for the whole family.
Find “that youth” during this most wonderful time of the year. Remind them of the gift they need (and already have).
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Adriane (Dorr) Heins
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
Topics & Categories
- Stewardship conference set for June 9-10 April 25, 2017
- First-time poll surveys Young Adult Volunteers April 25, 2017
- As Living Members of One Body in Christ April 25, 2017
- Marriage: Human Construct or Divine Institution? April 24, 2017
- John T. Moeller: In Christian love - one might say I love this expl...
- Evelyn Iannuzzi: Praying for God's will....
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. Pastor Lucas Woodford ...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. You'll information ab...