In this blog post, I hope to offer some clarifications that will further the efforts of interested readers, as they make plans for the future of their ministries in the challenging cultural landscape of 21st-century America.
Revitalizing Congregations RSS Feed
It is important for us to identify young people who have a heart for ministry and encourage them to consider church work as a vocation.
What studying LCMS Baptism and Confirmation trends reveals about the state of our church body and our hope for the future.
What I’ve learned from a friend who does Crossfit and why the Church should take notice.
I’m noticing the music of the Christmas season this year as I reflect on music and the role of music in youth ministry.
How can you be part of that natural change in the spheres of life where God has placed you?
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
- Rachel Bomberger
- Anne Gonzalez
Topics & Categories
- LCMS Statement Regarding the Closure of Concordia College Alabama February 22, 2018
- Scharr elected to third full term in Southern Illinois February 21, 2018
- FAQs provide ‘Update on Licensed Lay Deacons’ February 21, 2018
- KFUO Audio: Victories for religious freedom February 21, 2018
- Ralph Hough: I finished reading the wonder of Christ' connecti...
- Jim: Thank you for this straightforward, healthy portra...
- Chris Bernard: Right on Kevin... Right on....
- Cheryl: There has been much discussion about this that I h...