In this blog post, I hope to offer some clarifications that will further the efforts of interested readers, as they make plans for the future of their ministries in the challenging cultural landscape of 21st-century America.
Revitalizing Congregations RSS Feed
It is important for us to identify young people who have a heart for ministry and encourage them to consider church work as a vocation.
What studying LCMS Baptism and Confirmation trends reveals about the state of our church body and our hope for the future.
What I’ve learned from a friend who does Crossfit and why the Church should take notice.
I’m noticing the music of the Christmas season this year as I reflect on music and the role of music in youth ministry.
How can you be part of that natural change in the spheres of life where God has placed you?
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
- Rachel Bomberger
Topics & Categories
- KFUO Audio: Religious freedom cases in the Supreme Court October 19, 2017
- Advent Midweek Suggestions – 2017 October 18, 2017
- Oct. 22 church bulletin insert, flier for Disaster Response aid October 18, 2017
- Recovery slow but steady in Puerto Rico as donations and aid are still needed October 18, 2017
- Carl Vehse: As a "practical guide" does the 448-page Small C...
- Jackie walker: Could you explain number 93? I need this one expl...
- Sheila White: Magnificent!...
- Janice Cisco: Thank-You fore sharing.....and you said it all....