People groups to remember and care for this Christmas as well as ideas to serve for the whole family.
Human Care RSS Feed
Curious about what Lutherans have been doing in the Carolinas since Hurricane Matthew? Look no further.
Who are we? We are children of God. Why are we there? Because God called us.
God is working in Philadelphia, and we thank Him for the opportunity to be His hands and feet to His children there.
Most importantly, we should remember that all nations, developed or not, belong in God’s world, created by Him and ruled by His hand.
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Adriane (Dorr) Heins
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
Topics & Categories
- KFUO Audio: What makes a hate group? June 21, 2017
- New ‘Kids in the Divine Service’ released for families June 21, 2017
- Reformation Relevance: Good works flow from forgiveness June 21, 2017
- LCMS Worship: Lectionary Summary for the Presentation of the Augsburg Confession June 21, 2017
- Tina: Would you also advise against accepting Social Sec...
- Dale M KLEIMOLA: This looks like a great idea for young children le...
- Lawrence Bruce: Great post Rev. Wood. Best emphasis is the relatio...
- Bill Hartley: News of this appointment comes while I'm taking a...