It’s day one of the first ever Mercy Medical Team serving in Togo. Walk through the day with us to see what it’s like to serve in a medical clinic on a Mercy Medical Team. 7 a.m. — Breakfast & Devotions The team trickles in to breakfast around seven. On the table for us is French bread, […]
Human Care RSS Feed
Apart from God – we are all in the dark, we are all hungry, we are all homeless and alone. And when it comes to being saved by God, we are all beggars with nothing to offer. But God sent His Son to lavish us in the richness of His love and mercy. So my […]
6 ways to actually help during a natural disaster.
People groups to remember and care for this Christmas as well as ideas to serve for the whole family.
Curious about what Lutherans have been doing in the Carolinas since Hurricane Matthew? Look no further.
Who are we? We are children of God. Why are we there? Because God called us.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
- Rachel Bomberger
- Anne Gonzalez
Topics & Categories
- LCMS Stewardship: March 2018 StewardCAST newsletter March 16, 2018
- Buss elected to first term in Northern Illinois March 15, 2018
- Registration opens for 2018 National Rural & Small Town Mission Conference March 15, 2018
- ‘Preach the Word’ Module 4 now available for free download March 15, 2018
- Colleen Bottcher: Thank you so much Dr. Paavola! I just happened to ...
- Ralph Hough: Good stuff, although the café in Narthex and Cont...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. Rosa Young is not a st...
- Roosevelt Gray: Thank you brother Hough! May God keep all of us at...