It is important for us to identify young people who have a heart for ministry and encourage them to consider church work as a vocation.
Leader Blog RSS Feed
‘13 Reasons Why’ gives those who work with youth an opportunity to dialogue about tough topics. Here are some ways to engage.
The Christian who prepares an “elevator speech” on Christ’s resurrection will be blessed in the preparation and opportunity to share it.
For the first time, we asked Young Adult Volunteers at the 2016 LCMS Youth Gathering to take a short poll based on the LYF Youth Poll that has been conducted at most previous Gatherings. These results help us to see how young adults in LCMS congregations are supported in their faith lives. This data has […]
Will the loss of the charitable deduction ruin the fabric of the nonprofit sector and cause the end of the world? Only if getting something out of the act of giving is more important than the positive change that happens through the church and its related nonprofits.
DCEs share how a congregation can benefit from having a Director of Christian Education.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Adriane (Dorr) Heins
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
Topics & Categories
- Getting over a pastor May 25, 2017
- Celebrating the Reformation’s 500th across the Synod May 25, 2017
- Missionaries plan visits to stateside congregations May 25, 2017
- Reformation Relevance: Jesus sweetens even death May 25, 2017
- John J Flanagan: I believe the problem is that the LCMS needs to fo...
- Carl Vehse: From Romans 5:12, we know that the Fall infected t...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. No, she is only eligib...
- Jayne Hobkirk: Does this mean she is eliglable for a pastorial ca...