For the first time, we asked Young Adult Volunteers at the 2016 LCMS Youth Gathering to take a short poll based on the LYF Youth Poll that has been conducted at most previous Gatherings. These results help us to see how young adults in LCMS congregations are supported in their faith lives. This data has […]
Leader Blog RSS Feed
Will the loss of the charitable deduction ruin the fabric of the nonprofit sector and cause the end of the world? Only if getting something out of the act of giving is more important than the positive change that happens through the church and its related nonprofits.
DCEs share how a congregation can benefit from having a Director of Christian Education.
Find an LCMS Servant Event for your group this summer. I am an echo that points to Jesus!
People groups to remember and care for this Christmas as well as ideas to serve for the whole family.
Curious about what Lutherans have been doing in the Carolinas since Hurricane Matthew? Look no further.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Adriane (Dorr) Heins
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
Topics & Categories
- 2017-18 LCMS Church Year Calendars: Series B and One-Year Series March 28, 2017
- Lutheran Witness: April 2017 March 28, 2017
- Only the Christian’s Left Foot Remains in the Grave March 28, 2017
- LWML president presents mission grants in St. Louis March 27, 2017
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. You may find it helpfu...
- Mike Fogarty: So the stories told by our pastor about how wrong ...
- William Utech: He is a true man of God, and I will go to my grave...
- Mike Fogarty: The LWML supports many things to improve the lives...