The deadline for the submission of reports and overtures to the 2019 convention of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod is March 2, 2019.
Convention Notices RSS Feed
Synod Bylaw provisions require the Secretary of the Synod to solicit on behalf of the Committee for Convention Nominations (CCN) nominees for the various positions for which the committee must provide slates of candidates for convention elections. General solicitation for such names is to begin 18 months prior to the conventions of the Synod.
“It’s Time … to Prepare for Circuit Forums” was mailed Aug. 14 to congregations.
Three amendments to the LCMS constitution are approved by congregations.
Information on housing, registration, orientation, open hearings and other aspects of the July 9-14 convention in Milwaukee.
Important information about the June 11-14 election of the LCMS president is on its way to voters.
Topics & Categories
- Life Together with President Harrison – March 2018 March 20, 2018
- Johnson elected to first term as Southern District president March 20, 2018
- Movie review: ‘A Wrinkle in Time’ March 20, 2018
- LCMS Stewardship: March 2018 StewardCAST newsletter March 16, 2018
- Pastor Dave Poedel: I am so delighted that the English Bible Camps in ...
- María Asunción Cuyás Duch: Mi respuesta es el privilegio que tengo de tener ...
- Colleen Bottcher: Thank you so much Dr. Paavola! I just happened to ...
- Ralph Hough: Good stuff, although the café in Narthex and Cont...