Who are we? We are children of God. Why are we there? Because God called us.
All posts by... Tracy Quaethem
God is working in Philadelphia, and we thank Him for the opportunity to be His hands and feet to His children there.
Most importantly, we should remember that all nations, developed or not, belong in God’s world, created by Him and ruled by His hand.
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17
Serving God’s people in the desert of Turkana, Kenya.
The most well-intentioned gifts, given in the wrong way, often end up hurting the recipient, the community, and the local church.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
- Rachel Bomberger
Topics & Categories
- Christmas is too good to miss December 11, 2017
- LCMS publishes first dogmatics in 100 years December 11, 2017
- LCMS Worship: Hymn of the Day Studies for Easter – Three-Year & One-Year Lectionary December 11, 2017
- A Christmas Day Devotion for the Poor Among Us December 11, 2017
- Robert Wickert: Good points! Thanks for sharing your insights!...
- Johann: I hope God can rapture us again before its too lat...
- Dean Johnson: Mark 1:3 ‘Prepare the way of the Lord, make his ...
- Elizabeth Libby: How devastating and disheartening. That magazine w...