Any conversation about marriage ought to start with a simple definition—what is marriage?
All posts by... Rudy Blank
This edition of Life Together highlights many areas of prayer and trial for the LCMS.
Who better to deliver the Gospel to our nation’s troops on the front lines of conflict – while also caring for their families – than an LCMS chaplain? Could that chaplain be you?
In the April issue, learn from your Savior, who hangs on a cross for you, lies in the tomb for you, and is risen – and returning! – all for you.
This collection of resources focuses on the fact that God created us exactly as He planned. We offer them here for you, your congregation and the people you serve.
Blessed Lententide to all of you! There are many challenges facing us right now, but it’s also true that we are richly blessed as we look forward to Easter.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Adriane (Dorr) Heins
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
Topics & Categories
- Marriage: Human Construct or Divine Institution? April 24, 2017
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Reminds Us to Show Youth Love April 21, 2017
- KFUO Audio: Institute on Liturgy, Preaching and Church Music April 21, 2017
- LCMS Stewardship: April 2017 StewardCAST newsletter April 21, 2017
- Evelyn Iannuzzi: Praying for God's will....
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. Pastor Lucas Woodford ...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. You'll information ab...
- Michael Baun: I believe LCMS membership decline will continue as...