If you haven’t yet had a laugh while reading Luther, you may be doing it wrong.
All posts by... Rachel Bomberger
Many have found the 95 Theses difficult to read and comprehend. This short primer highlights some of the theses and key concepts Luther wished to explore.
Celebrate the 500th anniversary of the Reformation and learn about the 95 Theses, Luther’s rose, “A Mighty Fortress” and more in this month’s Lutheran Witness.
Luther’s Reformation insights did not come in one fell swoop on October 31, 1517. Far from it. The indulgence controversy pushed him forward and into Scripture.
Does online activity spell doom for brick-and-mortar congregations? Many beloved aspects of life in the Church give us reason to hope not!
Our creeds give us a quick, memorable summary of what we as Christians believe, teach and confess.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
- Rachel Bomberger
Topics & Categories
- Advent Midweek Suggestions – 2017 October 18, 2017
- Oct. 22 church bulletin insert, flier for Disaster Response aid October 18, 2017
- Recovery slow but steady in Puerto Rico as donations and aid are still needed October 18, 2017
- RSO News Update – Fourth Quarter 2017 October 17, 2017
- Sheila White: Magnificent!...
- Janice Cisco: Thank-You fore sharing.....and you said it all....
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. "A Return to Grace: L...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. Please send your maili...