’13 Reasons Why’ gives those who work with youth an opportunity to dialogue about tough topics. Here are some ways to engage.
All posts by... Mark Kiessling
What studying LCMS Baptism and Confirmation trends reveals about the state of our church body and our hope for the future.
Reflecting on the 2016 LCMS Youth Gathering, giving thanks to God and asking for continued prayers.
It’s that time of year again, time to give thanks for the many blessings in our lives. As God’s people, daily we have ample opportunity to give thanks to God for His rich blessings.
7 tips for using a vicar or intern to work in your youth ministry setting.
5 reminders for congregations receiving a vicar or intern this summer
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Adriane (Dorr) Heins
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
Topics & Categories
- Marriage: Human Construct or Divine Institution? April 24, 2017
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Reminds Us to Show Youth Love April 21, 2017
- KFUO Audio: Institute on Liturgy, Preaching and Church Music April 21, 2017
- LCMS Stewardship: April 2017 StewardCAST newsletter April 21, 2017
- Evelyn Iannuzzi: Praying for God's will....
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. Pastor Lucas Woodford ...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. You'll information ab...
- Michael Baun: I believe LCMS membership decline will continue as...