‘13 Reasons Why’ gives those who work with youth an opportunity to dialogue about tough topics. Here are some ways to engage.
All posts by... Mark Kiessling
What studying LCMS Baptism and Confirmation trends reveals about the state of our church body and our hope for the future.
Reflecting on the 2016 LCMS Youth Gathering, giving thanks to God and asking for continued prayers.
It’s that time of year again, time to give thanks for the many blessings in our lives. As God’s people, daily we have ample opportunity to give thanks to God for His rich blessings.
7 tips for using a vicar or intern to work in your youth ministry setting.
5 reminders for congregations receiving a vicar or intern this summer
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Adriane (Dorr) Heins
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
Topics & Categories
- KFUO Audio: What makes a hate group? June 21, 2017
- New ‘Kids in the Divine Service’ released for families June 21, 2017
- Reformation Relevance: Good works flow from forgiveness June 21, 2017
- LCMS Worship: Lectionary Summary for the Presentation of the Augsburg Confession June 21, 2017
- Dale M KLEIMOLA: This looks like a great idea for young children le...
- Lawrence Bruce: Great post Rev. Wood. Best emphasis is the relatio...
- Bill Hartley: News of this appointment comes while I'm taking a...
- Kay L. Meyer: May the Lord bless you in this new position to pro...