‘13 Reasons Why’ gives those who work with youth an opportunity to dialogue about tough topics. Here are some ways to engage.
All posts by... Mark Kiessling
What studying LCMS Baptism and Confirmation trends reveals about the state of our church body and our hope for the future.
Reflecting on the 2016 LCMS Youth Gathering, giving thanks to God and asking for continued prayers.
It’s that time of year again, time to give thanks for the many blessings in our lives. As God’s people, daily we have ample opportunity to give thanks to God for His rich blessings.
7 tips for using a vicar or intern to work in your youth ministry setting.
5 reminders for congregations receiving a vicar or intern this summer
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
- Rachel Bomberger
- Anne Gonzalez
Topics & Categories
- Just Another Day at English Bible Camp! February 23, 2018
- Life Together with President Harrison – February 2018 February 23, 2018
- LCMS Statement Regarding the Closure of Concordia College Alabama February 22, 2018
- Scharr elected to third full term in Southern Illinois February 21, 2018
- Ralph Hough: I finished reading the wonder of Christ' connecti...
- Jim: Thank you for this straightforward, healthy portra...
- Chris Bernard: Right on Kevin... Right on....
- Cheryl: There has been much discussion about this that I h...