The Synod is among 22 states, 144 members of Congress and numerous other organizations filing amicus briefs with the U.S. Supreme Court in a case that could block California’s mandate for abortion advertisements in pro-life pregnancy centers.
All posts by... Cheryl Magness
The self-paced online tool is a companion to the Mission Field: USA guidebook.
The website, the second part of the Every One His Witness (E1HW) program, contains videos that apply the E1HW approach to specific witnessing contexts.
The Rev. Dr. Greg Seltz, executive director of the Lutheran Center for Religious Liberty, reflects on the significance of the annual March for Life.
The December 2017 issue is now available for free download.
The Reformation-themed issue considers the past, present and future of Lutheran mission.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
- Rachel Bomberger
- Anne Gonzalez
Topics & Categories
- Synod joins court brief to protect pregnancy centers from mandated abortion advertising January 19, 2018
- Mission Field: USA new online tool ‘first of its kind’ in LCMS January 19, 2018
- Every One His Witness evangelism program launches website January 19, 2018
- A Day in the Life of a Mercy Medical Team Clinic January 18, 2018
- Quinten A. Buechner: On the first 3 days, Gen. 1: "and the evening and...
- Diana Middendorf: I have been on many.. many. Medical missions in th...
- Lannie: "And God said, 'Let there be light, ' and there...
- Whitney Watts: I don’t understand the literal 6 day theory, and...