To help individuals and congregations commemorate the Reformation, the LCMS Commission on Theology and Church Relations (CTCR) developed prepared Bible studies on the doctrine of justification.
All posts by... The LCMS
LCMS Worship provides Hymn of the Day Studies for Easter for the Three-Year Lectionary and the One-Year Lectionary. The Word in Song studies hymns in Lutheran Service Book.
Discover both the opportunities and challenges the Lutheran Church experiences 500 years after the Reformation.
This issue of the Parish Nurse Newsletter from The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod highlights how essential it is for parish nurses to complete program reviews (evaluations) of their ministry on a regular basis.
This issue of Reaching Rural America for Christ includes a recap and pictures from the 2017 National Rural & Small Town Mission Conference, which was held Nov. 9-11 in Kansas City, Mo.
The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod’s Stewardship Ministry creates bulletin sentences and newsletter articles each month to use in church publications.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
- Rachel Bomberger
Topics & Categories
- Life Together with President Harrison – December 2017 December 15, 2017
- Lutheran principal in Grafton, Wis., receives national recognition December 14, 2017
- Catch the Lutheran Hour float in Jan. 1 parade December 14, 2017
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary December 14, 2017
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. These are created one ...
- Colleen Julius: Do you have the bulletin sentences for the entire ...
- JoAnne Fox: Thank you for that. My congregation (decision was...
- Jim Driskell: Perhaps attendance is not where it should be for t...