Get a preview of all the wonderful things happening at this summer’s triennial LCMS Institute on Liturgy, Preaching and Church Music.
All posts by... The LCMS
LCMS Stewardship Ministry addresses some of the questions that stewardship leaders might ask when they are contacted to consult with a congregation on stewardship matters.
The United States Supreme Court on April 19 heard oral arguments for Trinity Lutheran Church of Columbia v. Comer, a case involving an LCMS congregation. Alliance Defending Freedom attorney Christiana Holcomb talks about the ‘playground case’ with KFUO Radio host Kip Allen during a “Free to be Faithful” program.
Read the latest about Judge Ruth Neely, a member of Our Savior Lutheran Church — an LCMS congregation in Pinedale, Wyo. — whom state officials censured even though they chose not to remove her from her judiciary duties for her faith-based beliefs about marriage.
The Second Quarter 2017 issue of the LCMS Recognized Service Organizations newsletter features Ongoing Ambassadors For Christ, a youth evangelism organization.
Deaconesses and deaconess students with The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod discussed their recent mercy expedition to Peru with KFUO Radio host Andy Bates.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Adriane (Dorr) Heins
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
Topics & Categories
- Marriage: Human Construct or Divine Institution? April 24, 2017
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Reminds Us to Show Youth Love April 21, 2017
- KFUO Audio: Institute on Liturgy, Preaching and Church Music April 21, 2017
- LCMS Stewardship: April 2017 StewardCAST newsletter April 21, 2017
- Evelyn Iannuzzi: Praying for God's will....
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. Pastor Lucas Woodford ...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. You'll information ab...
- Michael Baun: I believe LCMS membership decline will continue as...