Find “that youth” during this most wonderful time of the year. Remind them of the gift they need (and already have).
All posts by... Amy Gray
At the 2016 Gathering, we learned we are an echo that points to Jesus. What does it look like to use social media with Christ-like humility?
What I’ve learned from a friend who does Crossfit and why the Church should take notice.
Before Rosa Parks, there was Rosa Young. 4 leadership lessons from Rosa Young on leaving a lasting impact
Technique is all well and good. However, one lesson I learned is worth far more than all the rest: It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.
Let’s boldly step out in faith to give generously as an act of mercy for our neighbor and in support of youth who will pack the meals next summer.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
- Rachel Bomberger
Topics & Categories
- Christmas is too good to miss December 11, 2017
- LCMS publishes first dogmatics in 100 years December 11, 2017
- LCMS Worship: Hymn of the Day Studies for Easter – Three-Year & One-Year Lectionary December 11, 2017
- A Christmas Day Devotion for the Poor Among Us December 11, 2017
- Robert Wickert: Good points! Thanks for sharing your insights!...
- Johann: I hope God can rapture us again before its too lat...
- Dean Johnson: Mark 1:3 ‘Prepare the way of the Lord, make his ...
- Elizabeth Libby: How devastating and disheartening. That magazine w...