The Church doesn’t need to consult humanity to gain understanding of all its excuses for despising God’s Word. What the Church needs is to understand God’s Word herself.
All posts by... Adriane (Dorr) Heins
The Church is the only place where theoretical science still exists.
Let us rediscover the heart and soul of the Reformation–the great hymns of the 16th and 17th centuries.
Several references tell of Luther’s great struggle – the struggle we all face in times of death.
The goal is not just to raise adults, but to raise up husbands and wives, fathers and mothers.
Where do people look for answers to the big questions of life?
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Adriane (Dorr) Heins
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
- James Baneck
Topics & Categories
- KFUO Audio: Goeglein discusses state of religious liberty in United States July 21, 2017
- LCMS Worship: Hymn of the Day Studies for Advent – Three-Year & One-Year Lectionary July 21, 2017
- Bethesda: Enhancing lives, sharing Jesus July 20, 2017
- Missionaries blessed for service in seven countries July 20, 2017
- Marie: The truth is LOUD and clear. But sadly, few are li...
- Susan Smith: There could be so much more love expressed to beli...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. There will Reporter On...
- Jason M. Braaten: Pastor Burge, thanks for your reply. I’d point y...