Where do people look for answers to the big questions of life?
All posts by... Adriane (Dorr) Heins
What is the purpose of trials in the Christian life?
In reality, Easter seems to be almost anticlimactic in our churches and lives.
We care for foreigners. But it is not the Church’s duty to solicit their arrival by means of promoting public policy. It is the Church’s duty to preach the Gospel to all who need to hear it.
Should Christians stop using the term “equality” when it comes to gender issues?
The darkness of Good Friday gives way to the light of the early Easter morning.
- Mark Hofman
- Herb Mueller
- Adriane (Dorr) Heins
- Bart Day
- Terry Dittmer
- Terry Schmidt
- Rebecca Schmidt
- Heath Curtis
- Roosevelt Gray
- Todd Kollbaum
- Steve Schave
- Marcus Zill
- Ross Johnson
- Joel Hempel
- Michael Meyer
- Amy Gray
- Mark Kiessling
- Mark Wood
- Tracy Quaethem
- Mona Fuerstenau
- Peter Slayton
- Julianna Shults
- James Lohman
- Roy Askins
Topics & Categories
- Getting over a pastor May 25, 2017
- Celebrating the Reformation’s 500th across the Synod May 25, 2017
- Missionaries plan visits to stateside congregations May 25, 2017
- Reformation Relevance: Jesus sweetens even death May 25, 2017
- John J Flanagan: I believe the problem is that the LCMS needs to fo...
- Carl Vehse: From Romans 5:12, we know that the Fall infected t...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. No, she is only eligib...
- Jayne Hobkirk: Does this mean she is eliglable for a pastorial ca...