The periodic RSO update includes any new LCMS Recognized Service Organizations (RSOs), those whose RSO status has been renewed, those that have withdrawn their applications for RSO status, those whose RSO status has been removed, and those whose status is dissolved because the organization no longer exists.
RSO update information is provided by the LCMS Office of Rosters and Statistics and verified by the LCMS Office of National Mission — RSO Ministry.
- Crucial Productions (St. Charles, Mo.)
- Evangelical Lutheran Mission Society for the Chinese, Inc. (Evansville, Ind.)
- The Friends of Westfield House (Houston)
- Concordia Lutheran Ministries (Cabot, Penn.)
- Luther Care Services (Des Moines, Iowa)
- Lutheran Counseling and Family Services of Wisconsin, Inc. (Wauwatosa, Wis.)
- Lutheran Inter City Network Coalition – Twin Cities (St. Paul, Minn.)
- Black Hills Lutheran Schools Association, Inc. (Rapid City, S.D.)
- Octane Ministry (Utica, Mich.)
Posted Feb. 3, 2020