The Free to be Faithful® newsletter highlights important and relevant details on religious liberty issues that impact the rights of Christians to live faithfully.
In the fall issue, read:
- A recent executive order protecting vulnerable newborn and infant children;
- What Romans 13 teaches Christians about how to respond to authority;
- New instructions issued by the Department of Defense to protect the religious liberty of our chaplains and service members;
- The Department of Education’s finalized set of rules to “Protect Free Inquiry and Religious Liberty”; and
- How the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is representing two former Kroger employees who were fired for refusing to wear an emblem they believed contradicted their faith.
Information from this newsletter can be reproduced for your congregation’s use.
If you would like to stay informed on issues related to marriage, life, religious freedom or the Lutheran Center for Religious Liberty, please send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit lcms.org/freetobefaithful to learn more about this initiative and the resources it offers.