CUEnet combines technology with the resources of the Concordia University System to give students expanded access to a values-based, Christian education. The central activity of CUEnet is the provision of online colloquy classes for those seeking commissioned ministry status. CUEnet is now seeking applicants for the position of Director of Colloquy and Colloquy Mentor.
Essential job functions
- Ensure that all colloquy students receive a thorough education in Lutheran doctrine and practice.
- Provide online instruction and mentoring to colloquy students.
- Collaborate with the academic director and other colloquy mentors.
- Represent and promote the colloquy program and the work of CUEnet throughout the Synod.
Education and experience
- An LCMS ordained or commissioned minister with a Master of Divinity or Systematic Theology or the equivalent.
- A Ph.D., Th.D. or Ed.D. with an emphasis in theology and doctrine, educational leadership, online education or curriculum development.
- Five years’ experience in Lutheran education, either in the classroom or as the pastor of a congregation with a school.
- Demonstrated passion for the teaching ministry of the LCMS.
- Online teaching experience.
- Skill in the building and maintenance of websites and blogs.
For a complete position description, or to apply, see lcms.org/careers.
Posted Oct. 29, 2019