The Free to be Faithful® Newsletter highlights important and relevant details on religious liberty issues that impact the rights of Christians to live faithfully. Information from this newsletter can be reproduced for your congregation’s use.
- The progress of the Equality Act and the effects of similar sexual orientation and gender identity laws.
- The importance of learning to dialogue with those on the other side of the abortion debate, and, more importantly, those “in the middle.”
- A report from the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom that provides an overview of religious liberty in 28 countries.
- The latest news from the Lutheran Center for Religious Liberty (LCRL) in Washington, D.C.
- A prayer for Independence Day.
If you would like to stay informed on issues related to marriage, life, religious freedom or the establishment of the Lutheran Center for Religious Liberty, please send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit lcms.org/freetobefaithful to learn more about this initiative and the resources it offers.