Information from this newsletter can be reproduced for your congregation’s use. Topics include:
- An excerpt from American Restoration, a new book from Timothy S. Goeglein, which discusses the importance of religious liberty to human and societal flourishing.
- An explanation of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which has protected believers for over 25 years, and a case for why it should be preserved.
- An exploration of the threat of censorship by multinational corporations as illustrated by Amazon.com’s censorship of Christian books.
- The latest news from the Lutheran Center for Religious Liberty (LCRL) in Washington, D.C. and its work to proclaim Christ to our culture.
- A prayer for those who minister in the armed forces.
If you would like to stay informed on issues related to marriage, life, religious freedom or the establishment of the Lutheran Center for Religious Liberty, please send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit lcms.org/freetobefaithful to learn more about this initiative and the resources it offers.