Concordia University System
The following institutions of the Concordia University System (CUS) are seeking candidates for positions:
- Concordia University Chicago, River Forest, Ill.: assistant or associate professor of Theology; assistant or associate professor of Communication; assistant professor of Sociology; program coordinator for Master of Arts in Teaching programs; coordinator, Middle Grades Education program; women’s head basketball coach.
- Concordia University Texas, Austin: assistant professor of Education; assistant professor of Education and director of Placement; system administrator; Human Resources administrative assistant; assistant professor of Criminal Justice; assistant professor of Chemistry; assistant professor of Psychology; assistant or associate professor of Nursing; assistant or associate professor of Nursing — Critical Care Nursing and Psychiatric Nursing; admissions counselor, 1 Freshman.
- Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon: university dean of the School of Education.
- Concordia College New York: teaching supervisors.
- Concordia University, St. Paul, Minn.: academic advisor; administrative assistant; BSN (pre-licensure) faculty in Nursing; department chair in Nursing; faculty in Physical Therapy; faculty in Accounting; instruction and outreach librarian; registrar; curriculum and instructional designer.
For more information about these and other positions, including complete job descriptions, qualifications and application process, visit cusapps.cus.edu and click on “Campus Positions Available.”
Vice-president, Marketing and Relations, Church Extension Fund, Michigan District
The Michigan District Church Extension Fund (CEF), located in Ann Arbor, Mich., seeks qualified applicants for the position of vice-president — Marketing and Relations.
The position is a member of the Executive Management team at CEF, and has responsibility for planning and directing the advertising, marketing, promotion and external relationship activities of the organization. The position reports to the CEO, and regularly interacts with the CEF Board of Trustees. The position will be the “chief relational officer” of CEF, interacting with pastors, teachers and leaders located in the Michigan District.
Qualified applicants are active members of an LCMS congregation. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience is required. For a complete position description, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should mail or email a cover letter and resume no later than April 16 to James R. Saalfeld, CEO, Church Extension Fund, 3773 Geddes Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48105 or email@example.com.
Posted Feb. 26, 2018