The quarterly “RSO Update” includes any new LCMS Recognized Service Organizations (RSOs), those whose RSO status has been renewed, those that have withdrawn their applications for RSO status, those whose RSO status has been removed, and those whose status is “dissolved” because the organization no longer exists.
This month’s update includes RSO listings from mid-March through mid-June. The “RSO Update” will not appear in Reporter when there have been no new RSOs or none whose status has changed since the previous listing.
“RSO Update” information is provided by the LCMS Office of Rosters and Statistics and verified by the LCMS Office of National Mission — RSO Ministry.
For a full (and frequently updated) online listing of RSOs by state, visit lcms.org/rso.
- Cedars Lutheran Living Centers (Hampshire, Ill.)
- Ongoing Ambassadors For Christ Inc. (Greenville, Ill.)
- Heit’s Point Lutheran Ministries Inc. (Lincoln, Mo.)
- Concordia Deaconess Conference (Union, Ill.)
- International Student Ministry Inc. (Stevens Point, Wis.)
- Cross Connections Inc. (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- Immanuel Lutheran Church Child Care Center (Hankinson, N.D.)
- Upbring School of Arts and Sciences (Austin, Texas)
- Lutheran South Association Inc. (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- Dubuque Lutheran School Association Inc. (Dubuque, Iowa)
- Lutheran Central School Association of Peoria, Illinois, Inc. (Peoria, Ill.)
- St. John-Emmanuel Lutheran School Association Inc. (Monroeville, Ind.)
- Christ Our Rock Lutheran High School Association (Centralia, Ill.)
- Walther Lutheran High School Association Incorporated (Melrose Park, Ill.)
- University Christian High School Inc. (Hickory, N.C.)
- Concordia Lutheran School Association of Greater Tacoma (Tacoma, Wash.)
- The Altamont Lutheran Interparish School of Altamont, Illinois (Altamont, Ill.)
- Sioux Falls Lutheran School Association Inc. (Sioux Falls, S.D.)
Posted July 10, 2017