The quarterly “RSO Update” includes any new LCMS Recognized Service Organizations (RSOs), those whose RSO status has been renewed, those that have withdrawn their applications for RSO status, those whose RSO status has been removed, or those whose status is “dissolved” because the organization no longer exists.
This month’s update includes RSO listings from mid-December through mid-March. The “RSO Update” will not appear in Reporter when there have been no new RSOs or none whose status has changed since the previous listing.
“RSO Update” information is provided by the LCMS Office of Rosters and Statistics and verified by the LCMS Office of National Mission — RSO Ministry.
For a full (and frequently updated) online listing of RSOs by state, visit lcms.org/rso.
- Pittsburgh Area Lutheran Ministries (PALM) (Pittsburgh)
- Applerus US Inc. (St. Louis)
- Lutheran Special Education Ministries (Farmington Hills, Mich.)
- Mission Opportunities Short Term (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Lutheran Mission Society of Maryland (Baltimore)
- A Place of Refuge Ministries of South Wisconsin Inc. (Milwaukee)
- Lutherans For Life (Nevada, Iowa)
- Lutheran Braille Workers Inc. (Yucaipa, Calif.)
- South Central Lutheran Camp Association of Indiana Inc. (Seymour, Ind.)
- Walcamp Outdoor Ministries (Kingston, Ill.)
- Red River Lutheran School Association (Fargo, N.D.)
- Lutheran Schools Service Organization Inc., doing business as The Lutheran Schools Partnership (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- United in Christ Lutheran School (Frohna, Mo.)
- Concordia Lutheran High School of North Harris County (Tomball, Texas)
Posted April 5, 2017