The quarterly “RSO Update” includes any new LCMS Recognized Service Organizations (RSOs), those whose RSO status has been renewed, those that have withdrawn their applications for RSO status, those whose RSO status has been removed, or those whose status is “dissolved” because the organization no longer exists.
This month’s update includes RSO listings from mid-June through mid-September. The “RSO Update” will not appear in Reporter when there have been no new RSOs or none whose status has changed since the previous listing.
“RSO Update” information is provided by the LCMS Office of Rosters and Statistics and verified by the LCMS Office of National Mission — RSO Ministry.
For a full (and frequently updated) online listing of RSOs by state, visit lcms.org/rso.
- The Wyneken Project Inc. (Baltimore)
- The Saint Timothy Society (Roseville, Minn.)
- Lutheran Ministry at Arizona State University (ASU) (Tempe, Ariz.)
- Philadelphia Lutheran Ministries Inc. (Broomall, Pa.)
- Christian Friends of New Americans (St. Louis)
- Lutheran Latino Ministries (Mt. Angel, Ore.)
- Lutheran Bible Translators Inc. (Concordia, Mo.)
- Children’s Christian Concern Society (Topeka, Kan.)
- Saint Paul Lutheran High School Incorporated (Concordia, Mo.)
- Christ Community Lutheran School in St. Louis County, Missouri (Kirkwood, Mo.)
- Lutheran Secondary School Association of Clark County, Nevada Incorporated (Las Vegas)
- Lutheran High South–Orange County Inc. (Irvine, Calif.)
- The Lutheran Interparish School Association of Williamsburg, Iowa (Williamsburg, Iowa)
- Vail Christian School Inc. (Edwards, Colo.)
RSO Status Dissolved:
- The KOINA Center (Kentwood, Mich.)
Posted September 26, 2016