The quarterly “RSO Update” includes any new LCMS Recognized Service Organizations (RSOs), those whose RSO status has been renewed, those that have withdrawn their applications for RSO status, those whose RSO status has been removed, or those whose status is “dissolved” because the organization no longer exists.
This month’s update includes RSO listings from mid-September through mid-December. The “RSO Update” will not appear in Reporter when there have been no new RSOs or none whose status has changed since the previous listing.
“RSO Update” information is provided by the LCMS Office of Rosters and Statistics and verified by the LCMS Office of National Mission — RSO Ministry.
For a full (and frequently updated) online listing of RSOs by state, visit lcms.org/rso.
- Faith Hope and Peace Ministries (Westmont, Ill.)
- Helping Appalachian Rural People (HARP) (Caldwell, Ohio)
- Lutheran Development Group Inc. (St. Louis)
- Ambassadors of Reconciliation (Billings, Mont.)
- Cedar Lake Inc. (Louisville, Ky.)
- Children’s Christian Concern Society (Topeka, Kan.)
- Hands of Mercy Inc. (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- Lutheran Association of Missionaries and Pilots U.S. Inc., which does business as Lutheran Indian Ministries (Brookfield, Wis.)
- Lutheran Heritage Foundation (Macomb, Mich.)
- Greater Indianapolis Association for Lutheran Secondary Education Inc. (Indianapolis)
- Lutheran Interparrish Family Education Association Eugene-Springfield, Oregon (Eugene, Ore.)
- Northeastern Wisconsin Lutheran High School Association of the Greater Green Bay Area Inc. (Green Bay, Wis.)
- North Valley Christian Academy (Anthem, Ariz.)
- The Cleveland Lutheran High School Association Inc. (Rocky River, Ohio)
- The Lutheran School Association of Decatur, Illinois (Decatur, Ill.)
- Brazil Mission Society (Georgetown, Texas)
Posted December 19, 2016