Items are provided to encourage wellness within these communities and within the life of a parish nurse.
Be sure to check out the following news:
- Concordia Plan Services (CPS) wellness champion program;
- Promoting the wellness and well-being of church workers;
- The importance of parish nurses and pastors working together;
- Updates and information about district parish nurse convocations; and
- Activities and resources for parish nurses serving across the globe.
The Lord bless your ministry,
Dr. Marcia (Marcy) Schnorr and Karen Hardecopf
Parish Nursing Coordinators, LCMS Health Ministry
P.S. Mark your calendars now for the 24th Annual Concordia Conference for Parish Nurses and Congregational Health Ministries, which will be held May 25-26 at Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, Wis. The theme is “Hope and Health,” based on Rom. 15:13. For information about the conference or presenting a breakout session, email email@example.com.