God comes to us through His Word and Sacraments during worship at church, and then the family’s devotional life at home keeps its members connected to those gifts all week long. This routine creates a lifelong rhythm that helps keep kids in the faith throughout all stages of their lives.Download Infographic
Infographic: The Family Altar
Lutherans Engage the World — Engaging the Church in the work of witness and mercy
across the globe in our life together. Content is prepared by LCMS Communications.
About Lutherans Engage the World
In the new online version of Lutherans Engage the World, discover how you and your church, The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, bear witness to the Gospel and care for our neighbor in need with the mercy of Christ.Learn more
1333 S. Kirkwood Road,
St. Louis, MO 63122-7294
Topics & Categories
- KFUO Audio: U.S. Air Force colonel suspended for marriage beliefs November 16, 2017
- Nancy Zieman, host of Wisconsin Public Television’s ‘Sewing with Nancy,’ dies at 64 November 16, 2017
- Life Together with President Harrison – November 2017 November 15, 2017
- Registration opens for first Lutheran School Administrators Conference November 15, 2017
- Miriam: She was an inspiration to many sewists like myself...
- SUSAN HUGGER: May she rest in peace. Praying for the family. Lov...
- Josephine Rowe: Nancy's reputation and character exceeded her tal...
- Alesia Reinisch: You've got that right! Even the church is becomin...