God comes to us through His Word and Sacraments during worship at church, and then the family’s devotional life at home keeps its members connected to those gifts all week long. This routine creates a lifelong rhythm that helps keep kids in the faith throughout all stages of their lives.Download Infographic
Infographic: The Family Altar
Lutherans Engage the World — Engaging the Church in the work of witness and mercy
across the globe in our life together. Content is prepared by LCMS Communications.
About Lutherans Engage the World
In the new online version of Lutherans Engage the World, discover how you and your church, The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, bear witness to the Gospel and care for our neighbor in need with the mercy of Christ.Learn more
1333 S. Kirkwood Road,
St. Louis, MO 63122-7294
Topics & Categories
- Synod joins court brief to protect pregnancy centers from mandated abortion advertising January 19, 2018
- Mission Field: USA new online tool ‘first of its kind’ in LCMS January 19, 2018
- Every One His Witness evangelism program launches website January 19, 2018
- A Day in the Life of a Mercy Medical Team Clinic January 18, 2018
- Quinten A. Buechner: On the first 3 days, Gen. 1: "and the evening and...
- Diana Middendorf: I have been on many.. many. Medical missions in th...
- Lannie: "And God said, 'Let there be light, ' and there...
- Whitney Watts: I don’t understand the literal 6 day theory, and...