God comes to us through His Word and Sacraments during worship at church, and then the family’s devotional life at home keeps its members connected to those gifts all week long. This routine creates a lifelong rhythm that helps keep kids in the faith throughout all stages of their lives.Download Infographic
Infographic: The Family Altar
Lutherans Engage the World — Engaging the Church in the work of witness and mercy
across the globe in our life together. Content is prepared by LCMS Communications.
About Lutherans Engage the World
In the new online version of Lutherans Engage the World, discover how you and your church, The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, bear witness to the Gospel and care for our neighbor in need with the mercy of Christ.Learn more
1333 S. Kirkwood Road,
St. Louis, MO 63122-7294
Topics & Categories
- KFUO Audio: Goeglein discusses state of religious liberty in United States July 21, 2017
- LCMS Worship: Hymn of the Day Studies for Advent – Three-Year & One-Year Lectionary July 21, 2017
- Bethesda: Enhancing lives, sharing Jesus July 20, 2017
- Missionaries blessed for service in seven countries July 20, 2017
- Cindy Schuett: I understand the government funding issues that Be...
- Marie: The truth is LOUD and clear. But sadly, few are li...
- Susan Smith: There could be so much more love expressed to beli...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. There will Reporter On...