God comes to us through His Word and Sacraments during worship at church, and then the family’s devotional life at home keeps its members connected to those gifts all week long. This routine creates a lifelong rhythm that helps keep kids in the faith throughout all stages of their lives.Download Infographic
Infographic: The Family Altar
Lutherans Engage the World — Engaging the Church in the work of witness and mercy
across the globe in our life together. Content is prepared by LCMS Communications.
About Lutherans Engage the World
In the new online version of Lutherans Engage the World, discover how you and your church, The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, bear witness to the Gospel and care for our neighbor in need with the mercy of Christ.Learn more
1333 S. Kirkwood Road,
St. Louis, MO 63122-7294
Topics & Categories
- Lutherans help midwestern communities after late-winter tornadoes March 29, 2017
- Reaching Rural America for Christ — April 2017 RSTM Newsletter March 29, 2017
- Synod Snapshot: boards and business March 29, 2017
- 2017-18 LCMS Church Year Calendars: Series B and One-Year Series March 28, 2017
- Todd Biermann: It was my joy to follow Pastor Marcis as the pasto...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. Lutheran Indian Minist...
- Lee: Why is the LCMS not doing mission work with Native...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. You may find it helpfu...