We Believe in the Resurrection
A documentary that recounts the nearly five-year journey of a church and its community rebounding amid inner-city strife and socio-economic challenges.
My Night of Living Homeless
A first-hand account as the Rev. Steve Schave, LCMS director of Urban & Inner-City Mission, recounts living among a group of inner-city homeless people. Download article
Issues, Etc: Reflections on living homeless
Schave reflects on his experience of being immersed with the homeless in a poignant interview that previously aired on Issues, Etc.
- Toxic Charity: Dr. Robert Lupton – Download Presentation
- Poverty Cure: Jonathan Moody – Download Presentation
- Building Sustainable Community Alliances: Rev. Dr. Carlos Hernandez – Download Presentation
- Franklin Avenue Mission — Good News for the Neighborhood: Dr. Bradley J. Yops – Download Presentation
- The Homeless Experience — Criminalization vs. Care: Bethany Yeiser – View Presentation
- Homelessness in Cincinnati: Rev. John Suguitan – Download Presentation
- Conference Banquet Video: Rev. Steve Schave – View Video
- LCMS Urban & Inner-City Mission — lcms.org/citymission
- Reporter Online — ‘Stand Firm’ conference urges moving into city ‘mission field’