The quarterly “RSO Update” includes any new LCMS Recognized Service Organizations (RSOs), those whose RSO status has been renewed, those that have withdrawn their applications for RSO status and those whose RSO status has been removed.
This month’s update includes RSO listings from mid-September through mid-December. The “Update” will not appear in Reporter when there have been no new RSOs or none whose status has changed since the previous listing.
“RSO Update” information is provided by the LCMS Office of Rosters and Statistics and verified by the LCMS Office of National Mission — RSO Ministry.
For a full (and frequently updated) online listing of RSOs by state, visit lcms.org/rso.
- Ministry in Mission (Chesterland, Ohio)
- The Garuna Foundation (Phoenix)
- Camp Perkins Lutheran Outdoor Ministries Inc. (Hailey, Idaho)
- Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch (Minot, N.D.)
- Lutheran Education Association (River Forest, Ill.)
- Lutheran Social Services Inc., doing business as Lutheran Social Services of Indiana (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- Ysleta Lutheran Mission Human Care Inc. (El Paso, Texas)
- Jesus Our Savior Lutheran School Association of Winnebago, Nebraska, Incorporated (Winnebago, Neb.)
- Lutheran High School Association of Central Nebraska Inc. (Grand Island, Neb.)
- Northwest Lutheran School Association Inc. (Milwaukee)
- Sacramento Lutheran High School Inc. (Elk Grove, Calif.)
Posted Dec. 23, 2015