Why did they take flasks of oil with them? Because they listened to the Bridegroom’s words and believed them. Our actions always start with and flow from our beliefs. What do your actions in the realm of stewardship say about what you believe?
Faith leads to action
Note: LCMS leader blog articles express the personal experiences and views of our ministry staff and have not been subjected to the LCMS doctrinal review process. Readers are encouraged to leave questions in the comment section or consult their pastor with any queries related to this content.
Topics & Categories
- LCMS Stewardship: March 2018 StewardCAST newsletter March 16, 2018
- Buss elected to first term in Northern Illinois March 15, 2018
- Registration opens for 2018 National Rural & Small Town Mission Conference March 15, 2018
- ‘Preach the Word’ Module 4 now available for free download March 15, 2018
- Colleen Bottcher: Thank you so much Dr. Paavola! I just happened to ...
- Ralph Hough: Good stuff, although the café in Narthex and Cont...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. Rosa Young is not a st...
- Roosevelt Gray: Thank you brother Hough! May God keep all of us at...