“An Affirmation of Marriage” – A statement by the Anglican Church in North America, Lutheran Church-Canada, North American Lutheran Church and The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod.Download Statement
An Affirmation of Marriage
Facts and Stats
Logos and Style
Download the LCMS Official Stylebook and Letter and Grammar Guidelines and browse a collection of logos and graphics on our Logos and Style page.
- … So Loved the World May 24, 2017
- LCMS Worship: Propers for Observing Anniversary of the Augsburg Confession May 23, 2017
- Free study guide tackles despair of ‘13 Reasons Why’ May 22, 2017
- “Faith, Hope and Love: A Threefold Response to 13 Reasons Why” May 19, 2017
- John J Flanagan: I believe the problem is that the LCMS needs to fo...
- Carl Vehse: From Romans 5:12, we know that the Fall infected t...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Thank you for your comment. No, she is only eligib...
- Jayne Hobkirk: Does this mean she is eliglable for a pastorial ca...
2016 LCMS Convention Abortion Africa Audio Campus Ministry concordia publishing house Concordia Seminary concordia university system Convention Disaster Response Free to Be Faithful Health Ministry International International Mission KFUO LCMS Convention LCMS Districts Lifeline Life Ministry marriage Matthew Harrison Ministry to the Armed Forces Missionaries Movie Review National national mission office of national mission periscope Photos President Publications Recognized Service Organization religious freedom Resource Rural and Small Town Mission same-sex marriage School Ministry Searching Scripture Seminary Stewardship Ministry The Lutheran Witness Unwrapping the Gifts Videos Worship Youth Ministry