The following institutions of the Concordia University System (CUS) are seeking candidates for positions:
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor, Mich., seeks to fill the following positions: Academic Resource (ARC) director; GST coordinator/FYE faculty; computer science program director and instructor.
- Concordia University, Irvine, Calif., seeks to fill the following position: assistant/associate professor of business.
- Concordia University, Portland, Ore., seeks to fill the following position: dean, College of Theology, Arts and Sciences.
- Concordia University, Nebraska, Seward, Neb., seeks to fill the following positions: faculty-adjunct graduate instructors in human services.
- Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, Wis., seeks to fill the following positions: faculty, undergraduate nursing; assistant professor of nursing.
- Concordia College–New York, Bronxville, N.Y., seeks to fill the following positions: counselor (part-time); adjunct faculty, division of nursing.
For more information about these and other CUS positions, including complete job descriptions, qualifications and application process, visit lcms.org/cusjobs and click on “Positions Available at Our Campuses.”
To see other available positions, please visit the LCMS Jobs Board at www.lcms.org/jobsboard.
Among the job postings are:
- staff writer, Communications, St. Louis.
- director of Campaigns and Special Programs, Mission Advancement, St. Louis.
- volunteer manager, Mission Advancement, St. Louis.
Posted Aug. 24, 2012