Hong Kong International School seeks to fill an administrator position starting with the 2012-13 school year — director of Educational Technology Services.
The following teaching positions also are vacant:
- lower primary counselor, speech language specialist, P.E. teacher.
- upper primary classroom teacher.
- middle school French/Spanish language teacher, learning specialist, counselor.
- high school counselor, science teacher.
Candidates should contact Jean Lau, recruitment adviser, Hong Kong International School, email@example.com; 852-3149-7818. For more information, visit www.hkis.edu.hk under “Careers at HKIS” and “Job Openings.”
The following institutions of the Concordia University System (CUS) are seeking candidates for positions:
- Concordia College, Bronxville, N.Y., seeks to fill positions in information technology; early childhood education.
- Concordia University, Irvine, Calif., seeks to fill faculty positions in theology/Old Testament; theology/church history; economics.
- Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, Wis., seeks to fill a faculty position in chemistry.
- Concordia University Chicago, River Forest, Ill., seeks a dean of College of Arts and Sciences; and seeks to fill positions in research methods; teacher education; communications/marketing.
For more information about these and other CUS positions, including complete job descriptions, qualifications and application process, visit www.lcms.org/cusjobs and click on “Positions Available at Our Campuses.”
Posted Jan. 26, 2012