The second annual “Reaching Out Together” evangelism conference is scheduled for Feb. 13 at Concordia Seminary, St. Louis.
The event is sponsored by the Saturday Outreach School, St. Louis, in conjunction with the seminary, the Synod’s Missouri District, and LCMS World Mission. It is open to pastors, evangelism boards, congregation leaders, and laypeople.
The daylong conference is designed to inspire, encourage, and teach participants to talk about Jesus to others, especially non-Christians.
- Dr. Thomas Zehnder, executive director of LCMS World Mission.
- Kay L. Meyer, director of Family Shield Ministries, St. Louis, and author of Witnessing — a Lifestyle.
- Rev. John Rathje, pastor of Christ in the City Lutheran Church, St. Louis.
- Rev. Peter Kirby from Ongoing Ambassadors for Christ.
- Rev. Kevin Parviz of Lutherans in Jewish Evangelism, St. Louis.
- Rev. Brad Aldrich of CrossPollination Ministries, St. Louis.
Registration is $20 each for the first four people from a single congregation, and $15 for each additional member. The fee includes lunch and materials.
Deadline for registrations is Feb. 5.
For more information, contact the seminary’s Continuing Education office at 314-505-7486 or email@example.com.
Posted Dec. 30, 2009