Concordia Publishing House, St. Louis, has cut dramatically the prices of a select group of books about the Holy Land.
The books, regularly priced from $9.99 to $16.99, have been permanently reduced to prices ranging from $4.98 to $6.98. They will be available at the lower prices until sold out.
Marked down are:
- Jordan ($6.98, item no. 17-7192WEB), which features 228 color pictures and descriptions of all the main sites and their history.
- Images of the Holy Land ($6.98, item no. 17-7187WEB), a “photographic pilgrimage” to Holy Land sites associated with the life of Jesus.
- The Zealots of Masada ($5.98, item no. 17-7177WEB), which tells the story of Herod’s desert fortress.
- Jerusalem: Past and Present ($5.98, item no. 17-7191WEB), a “pictorial tour” of Israel’s eternal capital, with more than 125 color photos and a pull-out panorama of the city.
- Bible Guide to the Land of Jesus ($6.98, item no. 17-7182WEB), which provides directions and maps to Holy Land sites, and tells the reader what took place there.
- Nazareth ($4.98, item no. 17-7193WEB), which offers descriptions and photos of the city, including special sections on life at the time of Jesus.
- Israel ($6.98, item no. 17-7189WEB), which features 262 color photos and descriptions of the main sites and their history.
- The Holy Land ($6.98, item no. 17-7185WEB), a “pictorial pilgrimage” through the land of Jesus featuring known biblical sites.
For more information, or to order, contact CPH at (800) 325-3040 or www.cph.org. Prices quoted do not include shipping charges.
Posted April 3, 2008