Beginning this month, Reporter will no longer carry Concordia University System (CUS) position descriptions on its Web site at http://reporter.lcms.org. Instead, we’ll direct readers to the Synod’s Board for University Education Web site for more information about those positions. Non-CUS positions still will be carried on Reporter Online.
The Synod’s Board for University Education maintains a Web site that lists dozens of positions currently available at all 10 CUS campuses nationwide.
As this Reporter went to press, the site carried information about 38 positions in a dozen categories:
- Administrative and Staff;
- English Language and Literature;
- Biological Sciences;
- Family and Human Services;
- Business, Management, and Marketing;
- Health Professions;
- Communication and Journalism;
- Physical Sciences;
- Computer and Information Sciences;
- Education; and
- Visual and Performing Arts.
This month, the following CUS schools are seeking candidates:
- Concordia College, Selma, Ala., seeks to fill the following positions: faculty in business administration; faculty in education; faculty in biology; faculty in English; librarian.
- Concordia University Chicago, River Forest, Ill., seeks to fill the following positions: faculty in education: Initial Certification Program Coordinator; faculty in business: administrator; faculty in educational leadership; faculty in educational leadership: director of internships.
- Concordia University Nebraska, Seward, seeks to fill the following positions: faculty in communication and theatre arts; faculty in English.
- Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, seeks to fill the following positions: chair for the Department of Physical Therapy; faculty in the Master’s of Science in Nursing program.
For more information about these and other CUS positions, including complete job descriptions, qualifications, and application processes, visit http://www.lcms.org/cusjobs and click on “Positions Available at Our Campuses.”
Posted July 2, 2007