Almost two dozen presentations from the “In the Image of God” love and marriage conference — held this fall on the campus of Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne — are now available on compact disk.
The conference was sponsored by the seminary, The Cranach Institute, and LCMS World Relief/Human Care. Presenters included authors Lauren Winner and Christopher West, several speakers from Focus on the Family, and many LCMS professionals.
Among the 23 topics available on CD are:
- “Understanding the Roots of Homosexuality.”
- “Ships Passing in the Night? Biblical Means of Navigating Divorce.”
- “ … And Such Were Some of You? Sexual Sin and Pastoral Care.”
- “Proclaiming the Gospel to a Pornified World.”
- “My Crazy Imperfect Christian Marriage.”
- “It’s Not About the Birds and the Bees Anymore: Talking to Teens.”
- “Sex, Lies, and Marriage: Cohabitation as the Pastoral Challenge.”
To see a complete listing of presentations and to fill out an online order form, visit the seminary’s Web site at www.ctsfw.edu and select “In the Image of God” in the left-hand column.
CDs are priced at $7.50 each, plus shipping charges.
Also available online are electronic copies of many of the presentations, which may be downloaded at no charge.
To order all 23 available presentations and electronic copies of papers presented (in MP3 format only) for $99, plus shipping, visit the Web site www.cranach.org/imageofgod/audio2006.php.
Posted Nov. 15 2006