The brief relates to upcoming Supreme Court cases — involving Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties — that resulted from the Affordable Care Act and its Health and Human Services’ mandate.
Tag Archives - religious freedom restoration act
- Audio Interview with Al Tormoehlen, Director of The 72® Witness/Outreach Ministry July 25, 2014
- Rev. Joel Hempel, manager of LCMS Specialized Pastoral Ministry talks about an upcoming educational event July 25, 2014
- 2014-15 ‘Chapel Talks’ now available July 24, 2014
- New stewardship resources available online July 24, 2014
- SPM educational event, retreat set for October July 24, 2014
Abortion Africa Asia Pacific Audio Concordia Seminary concordia university system Disaster Response Eurasia Family Counselor Free to Be Faithful homosexuality International International Mission Latin America LCMS Convention LCMS President Lifeline Life Ministry Lutheran Malaria Initiative March For Life marriage Matthew Harrison Missionaries National national mission North America Philippines Photos President Pressure Points Publications religious freedom Resource Rural and Small Town Mission same-sex marriage School Ministry Searching Scripture Shedding Some Light Special Issue: Additional Features Stewardship Ministry Tornado Unwrapping the Gifts Video Worship Youth Ministry