The Supreme Court offers a further sign that it favors letting employers with religious objections avoid the Obama administration’s so-called contraception mandate.
Tag Archives - hobby lobby
On March 25, the Supreme Court explores the murky territory where an employer’s religious rights collide with the interests of its employees or the government.
Synod President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison gives reasons why Americans need to discuss issues in the U.S. Supreme Court case against the Affordable Care Act.
The national debate over gay marriage morphs into a fight over the dividing line between religious liberty and anti-gay discrimination.
Conception. Pregnancy. Abortion. Abortifacient. Those words today are in a rhetorical swamp where contesting religious, medical and political views muddy understanding.
The brief relates to upcoming Supreme Court cases — involving Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties — that resulted from the Affordable Care Act and its Health and Human Services’ mandate.
- Shaped by the Cross July 28, 2014
- Youth Ministry: Connecting Young People to Christ July 27, 2014
- Representing Christ’s Church July 26, 2014
- Exist to Witness July 25, 2014
- Audio Interview with Al Tormoehlen, Director of The 72® Witness/Outreach Ministry July 25, 2014