Synod President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison gives reasons why Americans need to discuss issues in the U.S. Supreme Court case against the Affordable Care Act.
Tag Archives - hhs mandate
The brief relates to upcoming Supreme Court cases — involving Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties — that resulted from the Affordable Care Act and its Health and Human Services’ mandate.
The organization representing Catholic hospitals nationwide says it no longer objects to the Obama administration’s mandate that all employees receive free birth-control coverage.
Just days after the Obama administration issues final rules to religious groups for its contraception mandate, a broad coalition of religious leaders is pushing back.
- Speckhard named president, CEO of LWR April 17, 2014
- Holy Week music: Church brings back Bach April 17, 2014
- Exsultet and the Preface for the Great Vigil of Easter April 15, 2014
- LCMS congregation shows mercy after stabbings April 15, 2014
- Urgently needed: Laborers to build ‘for glory of God’ April 15, 2014