Synod President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison gives reasons why Americans need to discuss issues in the U.S. Supreme Court case against the Affordable Care Act.
Tag Archives - hhs mandate
The brief relates to upcoming Supreme Court cases — involving Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties — that resulted from the Affordable Care Act and its Health and Human Services’ mandate.
The organization representing Catholic hospitals nationwide says it no longer objects to the Obama administration’s mandate that all employees receive free birth-control coverage.
Just days after the Obama administration issues final rules to religious groups for its contraception mandate, a broad coalition of religious leaders is pushing back.
- Interview with Dr. Jeff Gibbs and Katie Schuermann about upcoming Infertility Ethics Symposium July 30, 2014
- Interview with Ed Szeto and Rev. Christopher Esget about 2015 Life Conference July 30, 2014
- LCMS offers prayers and resources in light of increasing Christian persecution July 30, 2014
- Interview with Rev. Heath Curtis, coordinator, LCMS Stewardship Ministry July 29, 2014
- Sticks and Stones July 29, 2014