Synod President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison gives reasons why Americans need to discuss issues in the U.S. Supreme Court case against the Affordable Care Act.
Tag Archives - hhs mandate
The brief relates to upcoming Supreme Court cases — involving Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties — that resulted from the Affordable Care Act and its Health and Human Services’ mandate.
The organization representing Catholic hospitals nationwide says it no longer objects to the Obama administration’s mandate that all employees receive free birth-control coverage.
Just days after the Obama administration issues final rules to religious groups for its contraception mandate, a broad coalition of religious leaders is pushing back.
- Students gain experience, opportunity to make difference April 23, 2014
- Fire damages Richmond, Va., church April 23, 2014
- Follow seminary ‘call-day’ services online April 23, 2014
- KFUO Radio readies Sharathon fundraiser April 23, 2014
- Philippines Relief Infographic April 23, 2014