Synod President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison gives reasons why Americans need to discuss issues in the U.S. Supreme Court case against the Affordable Care Act.
Tag Archives - hhs mandate
The brief relates to upcoming Supreme Court cases — involving Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties — that resulted from the Affordable Care Act and its Health and Human Services’ mandate.
The organization representing Catholic hospitals nationwide says it no longer objects to the Obama administration’s mandate that all employees receive free birth-control coverage.
Just days after the Obama administration issues final rules to religious groups for its contraception mandate, a broad coalition of religious leaders is pushing back.
- Dr. James Koerschen funeral set for July 24 July 18, 2014
- A Music All Our Own July 18, 2014
- CTCR to host second international theological conference July 17, 2014
- Manhattan Declaration leader encourages LCMS Lutherans July 17, 2014
- Movie review: ‘Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ July 17, 2014