The brief relates to upcoming Supreme Court cases — involving Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties — that resulted from the Affordable Care Act and its Health and Human Services’ mandate.
Tag Archives - HHS
Matt Bowman, senior legal counsel for the Alliance Defending Freedom, talks with LCMS members in a Jan. 23 webinar on the challenges to Americans’ religious freedoms.
Synod President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison joins others to sign a letter opposing final rules for religious groups to comply with the Affordable Care Act.
- Speckhard named president, CEO of LWR April 17, 2014
- Holy Week music: Church brings back Bach April 17, 2014
- Exsultet and the Preface for the Great Vigil of Easter April 15, 2014
- LCMS congregation shows mercy after stabbings April 15, 2014
- Urgently needed: Laborers to build ‘for glory of God’ April 15, 2014