The brief relates to upcoming Supreme Court cases — involving Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties — that resulted from the Affordable Care Act and its Health and Human Services’ mandate.
Tag Archives - HHS
Matt Bowman, senior legal counsel for the Alliance Defending Freedom, talks with LCMS members in a Jan. 23 webinar on the challenges to Americans’ religious freedoms.
Synod President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison joins others to sign a letter opposing final rules for religious groups to comply with the Affordable Care Act.
Stories & ArticlesLooking for an article or story?
View stories & articles by topic
- Eight schools gain NLSA ‘exemplary’ status March 7, 2014
- ALMA draw: ‘making connections,’ ‘sharing ideas’ March 7, 2014
- Board, COP set same regions for 2016 convention March 6, 2014
- Congregations ratify ‘circuit visitor’ convention action March 6, 2014
- Harrison shares Lenten message March 6, 2014
- LCMS Church Information Center: Here is a link to a map with the regions listed: h...
- Keith Freie: Is it possible for you to send a listing of congre...
- Chris Browne: I'm interested in the answer to this, also!...
- Dr. Paul Vasconcellos: I just read about you, Michael, in a Concordia, Se...
- Delwyn Xavier Campbell: I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand,...