The brief relates to upcoming Supreme Court cases — involving Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties — that resulted from the Affordable Care Act and its Health and Human Services’ mandate.
Tag Archives - HHS
Matt Bowman, senior legal counsel for the Alliance Defending Freedom, talks with LCMS members in a Jan. 23 webinar on the challenges to Americans’ religious freedoms.
Synod President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison joins others to sign a letter opposing final rules for religious groups to comply with the Affordable Care Act.
- 2014-15 ‘Chapel Talks’ now available July 24, 2014
- New stewardship resources available online July 24, 2014
- SPM educational event, retreat set for October July 24, 2014
- ‘The 72’ needs congregations for outreach-training teams July 24, 2014
- Lutherans extend ‘Helping Hand’ to homeowners in need July 24, 2014