The brief relates to upcoming Supreme Court cases — involving Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties — that resulted from the Affordable Care Act and its Health and Human Services’ mandate.
Tag Archives - HHS
Matt Bowman, senior legal counsel for the Alliance Defending Freedom, talks with LCMS members in a Jan. 23 webinar on the challenges to Americans’ religious freedoms.
Synod President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison joins others to sign a letter opposing final rules for religious groups to comply with the Affordable Care Act.
- Sticks and Stones July 29, 2014
- Shaped by the Cross July 28, 2014
- Youth Ministry: Connecting Young People to Christ July 27, 2014
- Representing Christ’s Church July 26, 2014
- Exist to Witness July 25, 2014